- Residential - 60% of monthly rental value (excl. VAT), with a minimum charge of £600 (excl. VAT)
- Commercial - 10% of the annual rental value (excl. VAT)
- Advice on presenting your property to its best advantage.
- Marketing your property on our website and all major property portals such as: Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location etc, email updates, mailouts, let boards, all forms of social media and newspaper advertising.
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view rental properties.
- Preparation of a tenancy agreement which protects your rights.
- Collecting the first month’s rent and supplying a standing order mandate form for the payment of future rent.
- Retention of the tenancy deposit paid by the tenants.
- 11% of the agreed monthly rental income, including all fees (excl. VAT) or...
- 8% of the agreed monthly rental income, plus £300 at the start of every new tenancy, including all fees, minus the inventory.
AS THE INTRODUCTORY SERVICE PLUS:
- Monthly rent collection and transfer of payments to Landlords.
- Monthly financial statements.
- Tax accounting (if you are an overseas Landlord).
- Assisting with enforcement of your rights.
- Routine property inspections and condition reports during the tenancy and throughout any void periods.
- Routine maintenance and repairs.
- 24-hour call outs.
- End of tenancy deposit repayment in accordance with the Inventory Clerks' checkout report.
- Re-marketing of the property towards the end of a tenancy term to minimise any void periods.
- Energy Performance Certificate Fee - £80.00 (excl. VAT)
- Gas Safety Certificate Fee - £60.00 (No VAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report - £155.00 (excl. VAT)
INVENTORY FEE: UNFURNISHED FURNISHED
One Bedroom: £65.00 (excl. VAT) £80.00 (excl. VAT)
Two Bedrooms: £85.00 (excl. VAT) £100.00 (excl. VAT)
Three Bedrooms: £120.00 (excl. VAT) £130.00 (excl. VAT)
Four Bedrooms: £160.00 (excl. VAT) £180.00 (excl. VAT)
Five Bedrooms: £200.00 (excl. VAT) £225.00 (excl. VAT)
CHECKOUT FEE - £120.00 (Inc VAT)
Arrangement Fee for works/refurbishments over £500.00: 10% (Inc VAT) of net cost (Arranging access and assessing costs with contractor, ensuring work has been carried out in accordance with the specification and retaining any warranty or guarantee because of any works, no charge for normal maintenance)
Court Attendance: £60 (Inc VAT) per hour
How do we ensure our landlords are protected?
We are a registered member of the Client Money Protection Scheme. This is a client money protection scheme to ensure your money is handled in the correct manner. Download a copy of our Client Money Protection Certificate here.
We are also members of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme for consumer complaints.